classical lit

Sunday, April 29, 2007

My obituary

I had to write an obituary for my Human Development class, and because it could be anything I wanted it to, I decided to have a little fun. My Prof thought I was crazy, but I thought that you might enjoy it!

Brittini Reid, 21 died in a queer accident last night in a labyrinth that was created by Daedalus. Reports tell us that she was running from a 100-eyed Argus when she came upon a piranha-infested pond. She was attacked by the pack of piranhas that inhabited the pond, and escaped with all but her right arm intact. She then turned to look behind her to see if the Argus was still in pursuit when, in a freak accident, she impaled her eye on a Davie Bowie-shaped hedge. She is survived by her father and mother, Brad and Pauline Reid, her two sisters, Lora Renner and Rachelle Reid, and her brother Kenneth Renner, also 8 cousins, three Uncles, three Aunts, her Grandparents and two nephews. Her service will be held at Emmanuel Lutheran Church in her hometown of Longview, Washington on Saturday April 21st at 11 am. All donations can be made to the ‘Brittini Reid College Fund.’

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brittni,
I'm so sorry you got sparogmosed!!! (sorry... can't spell). Very creative. I like it. :)

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home